I am who I am and that's all that I am. I love my family and friends. I love to make art, all kinds! My interests are here there and everywhere! I'm glad you stopped to visit me!















Friday, February 19, 2010

Well I did go to the antique store today and I think I did pretty good! This first picture is of a new wreath I made. Vintage papers from a book, coffee filter roses dyed pink, some vintage flowers and a tiny vintage metal spool of thread. There is a contact paper image of a vintage chocolate add and a copy of a vintage little girl with a sweet pink bow in her hair. It is alll done on a wooden plaque in the center. I think its lovely and of course for sale! ;) This next picture is of a little book I bought today and just had to show the inside of this book! This person really loved this book!
I also got some sweet baby shoes and a baby cup. So sweet! I also picked up some shell buttons, love love these! Also some other creamy buttons. Love all the colors.

All and all it was a pretty good day!






No comments: