I am who I am and that's all that I am. I love my family and friends. I love to make art, all kinds! My interests are here there and everywhere! I'm glad you stopped to visit me!















Wednesday, February 10, 2010





Good morning everyone! It has not been to bad of a morning. Kids went back to school, Yea!! I wanted to post a couple of pics today. This first one is of a paper wreath I made from a vintage book I picked up at the antique store. I guess I'm pretty lucky in the fact that the antique stores are a block away from my house so anytime I need something I can run up there and take a look! I'll have to post some pics soon!


Anyways, I made this wreath and it now hangs in my bathroom over a frame that I also bought at an antique store. I made the coffee filter roses on it as well. It has a sparkly B on it for my last name of course! I love making these. I made one for my mom that I made a collage with a picture of me and my two brothers when we were little. So cute!

No comments: