I am who I am and that's all that I am. I love my family and friends. I love to make art, all kinds! My interests are here there and everywhere! I'm glad you stopped to visit me!















Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Well it has been a couple of days since I posted last. I realize I have a really bad habit of when I'm typing I sometime forget to capitalize my I's! Such a bad habit! I've been hanging around teenagers to much I guess! Anyway just wanted to post some thing I've made. A babyshoe pincushion. I love the really grungy ones that have just been worn by who knows how many babies. I actually have a pair that have the toes cut out and the tops cut a little lower to accomadate the growing feet! I need to post those as well but forgot about them till now!
The first one has some vintage charms and a little tag that says "Nest". The second has some vintage lace and a vintage earring. I just love these!

Last but not least is a picture of some coffee dyed coffee filter roses I made. They are in a vintage sap bucket I picked up at the antique store. I love the red color as it goes with my loving room which has red also. Anything that you see on here that you love or would love to give to a loved one, I do sell. Just let me know. I really need to open a little shop! I think thats my next task! Hope you all have a great day!!


No comments: