I am who I am and that's all that I am. I love my family and friends. I love to make art, all kinds! My interests are here there and everywhere! I'm glad you stopped to visit me!















Wednesday, July 7, 2010





This is a pillow I was working on for my mother to take to a friends 40th anniversary party. I took the picture from the invitation of them when they were 17! I scanned it and enlarged it and printed it out on iron on paper. Added a tag and a rusty old key and some ribbon and muslin roses and there ya go! They loved it! Forty years is a long time to be married! They have been married as long as I've been alive! Of course I also had to post a picture of our crazy cat Binks playing in a pile of yellow tulle!

2 comments:

Marie Lost Bird Studio said...

Hi Lisa,
your pillow came out beautiful.Thanks for sharing.
Hugs,
Marie

Sweet Magnolias Farm said...

Hi Lisa ...Thanks for stopping in at my blog ..!! Hey Weird is goood !!! Don't let anyone tell you any different. I have always loved the passage in the Bible that says God's People are a peculiar People ...Works for me ...

Blessings ..Sara