I am who I am and that's all that I am. I love my family and friends. I love to make art, all kinds! My interests are here there and everywhere! I'm glad you stopped to visit me!















Thursday, August 12, 2010

My Sami, 18 today!!


So this is my Samanthat Paige, she's 18 today! Hard to beleive she's 18. An adult, well somewhat anyway! Really, how much of an adult is someone turning 18? I don't know but I hope she has a good birthday though. We actually celebrated it yesterday with a breakfast and dinner she wanted! I'm not cooking today at all!! I love her though, so anything for your kids right? But on a sidenote, we finally got our power back on! Thank goodness it was starting to get a little stuffy in here! We had some big storms that came through so there are quite a few trees down around here! Thankfully none on our house!

2 comments:

sugar Creek said...

shoot I seen I added a t on the end of her name! It's Samantha! Such a goob I am!!

Bumpkin Hill said...

Belated Happy Birthday to your pretty girl. It's nice to come across your Blog, love that bear that you found at an antique store :) Hugs, Catherine x