I am who I am and that's all that I am. I love my family and friends. I love to make art, all kinds! My interests are here there and everywhere! I'm glad you stopped to visit me!















Thursday, December 2, 2010

Christmas wreath


Well I finished the vintage ornament wreath finally.I had it hanging outside but it got so cold the glue ,I don't know "shrunk" and I lost an ornament, so I brought it inside. After all that work I didn't want to just lose it all over the front porch! Of course I had to add a pic of our little tree. I wish our living room was bigger! I would have a giant tree!! But, this one is still pretty I think. I hope everyone is having fun decorating a getting ready for Christmas! I love this time of the year, so fun!!








9 comments:

Julie Marie said...

So very beautiful, thanks for sharing... xoxo Julie Marie

Joanna said...

Gorgeous bauble wreath! We're putting up our decs this weekend........"it's beginning to feel a lot like Christmas"!

x

Daphne Nicole & Lynda Cade said...

Your Christmas tree and your wreath are just beautiful... thanks for sharing!!!
Blessings~~~ Daphne

Blue Creek Home said...

How horrible to have your pretty wreath freeze on the porch. It looks nice hanging on the mirror where it's safe and warm.

Your Christmas tree is perfect!
Rhonda

Everlasting Blooms said...

SO pretty! I love that wreathe! it froze?..that is so sad...glad it made it out of the cold ok :)

~ Glad I found your blog :)

Pam Kessler said...

That is such a pretty wreath. I guess I never thought about them freezing before, but it makes sense. Glad you let it back inside.

Debra@CommonGround said...

Wow, Lisa, your wreath is gorgeous, I've always wanted to make one of these, but just haven't gotten one done. I don't blame you for bringing it inside, I imagine it's pretty fragile, just beautiful and so is your tree, thanks so much for linking up with VIF!
hugs,
Debra

Cheryl ~ ZanyMayd said...

Love the Wreath ~ it is Beautiful..... The Tree is Perfect with its Glow of Lights~
Cheryl

Robin Johnson said...

Beautiful wreath. How fun to be able to make it all out of vintage ornaments. All the colors together makes such a cheerful wreath! Great Job.