I am who I am and that's all that I am. I love my family and friends. I love to make art, all kinds! My interests are here there and everywhere! I'm glad you stopped to visit me!















Monday, January 3, 2011











Well it's a new year and like most people I do feel energized for new, well everything!! We had a great Christmas with family and friends. Meagan and Jordan had great birthdays as well. So now that it's a new year I'm ready for some change. So we have been looking at new furniture! yea! I am so EXCITED! I have been wanting new furniture for the living room for a couple of years now. We were going to get it last year but I wanted a new car instead! :) So we've been looking for some new stuff, finally! That means I'll be repainting and new curtains and man I can't wait! Of course I'll take some pictures along the way! On another note my wonderfull hubby bought me a Cricut Expression for Christmas! I have looking at this thing for awhile now and just never bought it. So he took the hint and got it for me! I love this thing! I've been doing some glass etching so far. I wanted to redo these jars so I thought it was the perfect place to start! I've got so many ideas just waiting to be put to use for this thing! I'm just so ready for this year!!

No comments: