I am who I am and that's all that I am. I love my family and friends. I love to make art, all kinds! My interests are here there and everywhere! I'm glad you stopped to visit me!















Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Fly for freedom

Finally I have this finished! I was busy with the quilts and then I had to catch up on cleaning my house! It's amazing how I am the only one who can do things around here! But anyways here is my newest collage for Green Paper. It kinda through me for a loop with the little bank card on there, so I cut it up and it's her nest. A little of the border is her belt. I'm so glad I carved out some time here and there to finish this. I can't stand to leave things undone and they just stare at me!! Lisa, Lisa, I can hear them calling my name as I go to do laundry. They won't shut-up so I have to finish them. Laundry can wait.

1 comment:

Susan said...

That's adorable!