I am who I am and that's all that I am. I love my family and friends. I love to make art, all kinds! My interests are here there and everywhere! I'm glad you stopped to visit me!















Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Makin some new jewelry.

Making some new jewelry lately. This first one is a vintage key that I made a wrapped birds nest around it. I love blue and brown together.


I gotta work on taking better pictures of jewelry. Only after looking at these do I realize that it doesn't show the rest of it. Sorry, it was a goob moment!



The green one here is made of an old necklace I bought in a jar of buttons. They are glass and I took it apart and re-worked it into this.









They are all from that one necklace. Except for the wire and the gold chain, that was from Hobby Lobby!







Not bad for a .25 cent jar of buttons. I got a black one too but I'm still working on it. I'll show it when I'm done of course! Hope everyone has a great day! The sun is out!!!
















2 comments:

Joanna said...

These are so beautiful - the beads are gorgeous and I love those dear little nests!

You've been a busy girl. How's that puppy of yours doing?

xxx

sugar Creek said...

Joanna, thank you! Oh he is doing fine! He's a puppy and he's into everything!! The whole world is one big chew toy to him! xx