I am who I am and that's all that I am. I love my family and friends. I love to make art, all kinds! My interests are here there and everywhere! I'm glad you stopped to visit me!















Monday, October 31, 2011

Art!

So a really quick post then I gotta go pick up the kids from school! Finally some art to share! I have been getting ready for a craft show and I thought I would share this. It started with some watercolor paper and a page of an old book. Then I used some watercolor crayons and sprinkled it with some salt while wet. I then added some oil pastels around the edges.



Then some stamps here and there. I used a gel pen for the white dots and little doodles at the top.




I always do a bunch of magnets for this show. I seen these sheets of magnets at Wal-Mart and thought , well why not give it a whirl.



I like how she turned out. If they don't sell, then I have some really pretty art for my fridge, or my back door where I hang all of my little ATC's. I work in my laundry room and there is a back door in there. It's my Mom Cave!! LOL! Hope everyone has a great Halloween!!
















4 comments:

Susan said...

They'll sell! That is really beautiful!

Joanna said...

She is GORGEOUS! I love the colours and doodling. That's a great effect with the salt and wet paint.

xx

Lily's Lace said...

I love that idea and I love your header with the tin types, I plan to visit often!xoxo-cindy

Kristin said...

Awesome! And I love the idea! Bravo, xoxo