I am who I am and that's all that I am. I love my family and friends. I love to make art, all kinds! My interests are here there and everywhere! I'm glad you stopped to visit me!















Sunday, February 19, 2012

toot tooot!!!

So yesterday was a pretty darn good day! I did a little shopping with my girls and I did go to the book store but didn't see this one, until I got home and it was in my mailbox!!

 WOW! So excited to see this in print! So cool!

 Love the way they layed it out and everything!!

 Yep,I even posted it to Facebook!

I can't wait to get some other things done so I can send them in as well! Am I hooked? I think so! Not trying to toot my own horn but, I'm proud of myself!
 I hope you all had a great weekend!

8 comments:

Susan said...

Congratulations!! That is so exciting! Your work is beautiful!

Joanna said...

You should be proud of yourself, well done AGAIN!!

x

WrightStuff said...

Congratulations!! Happy dancing for you ;)

Unknown said...

I just picked up the new Somerset yesterday. I love your art! You have inspired me to go back to my journal.

CindyB

Jenny said...

Of course you should be proud of yourself... your work is amazing... big congrats... my copy is on its way... should be here any day now... can't wait to see your spread... incredibly happy for you:))

Hugs
Jenny x

Kristin said...

I am honestly tearing up right now. I am THRILLED for you! You are blowing up!!!! What pages?! I don't have mine yet! An article in Studio is WAY awesome!!!! And it looks brilliant! I can not wait to see it in person! You deserve this and so much more - now go add it to your sidebar lady! xoxoxoxo

Monica said...

Congratulations!!! I've had no time yet to read your article... but it looks wonderful!

bockel24 said...

I´ve read your article and really love your book pages - congrats on being published (and so well deserved)!