I am who I am and that's all that I am. I love my family and friends. I love to make art, all kinds! My interests are here there and everywhere! I'm glad you stopped to visit me!















Thursday, May 17, 2012

Doorhangers?

Just a quick little post before I go pick up the kids from school. I wanted to share a door hanger I worked on last night. I found a pack of these at walmart and thought I could do something with them. This is the first one. I thought I'd do something different besides "Sshhh baby sleeping" though that still would be cute, but do it in my own way! What do ya think?

4 comments:

Netty said...

Loving your beautiful wall hanger, x

Joanna said...

Great door hanger in your own wonderful and unique style.

You've so got to do more now!

x

Kristin said...

Oh yeah!!!! This is awesome! Wonderful idea and execution - loving how you incorporated the new baby picture too ;) xoxo

Jen Crossley said...

Love your door hanger so awesome