I am who I am and that's all that I am. I love my family and friends. I love to make art, all kinds! My interests are here there and everywhere! I'm glad you stopped to visit me!















Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Been busy!

Well I've been busy with stuff! Running here and there and working on these! Did I already show this necklace? I can't remember. It's from a vintage watch crystal. Love these little things!

These are some paperweights that I found on my birthday when we went to Paducah to the antique shops there. I soaked them and took off the yucky old stuff and redid them. This one is a little deeper so I added some actual objects to it.

 These things are hard to photograph. At least for me anyway! ha!

I do like the way they turned out though.

They are in my facebook shop. Trying to do that, so maybe it'll work out! http://www.facebook.com/sugarcreek.lisabowlin

Here is my beautiful daughter Sami and her fiance Chad.

And their beautiful baby boy Camden! I can just tell already he's beautiful and smart!

1 comment:

Kristin said...

Beautiful work and beautiful, smart family!! Congratulations to you all, xoox!