I am who I am and that's all that I am. I love my family and friends. I love to make art, all kinds! My interests are here there and everywhere! I'm glad you stopped to visit me!















Friday, April 19, 2013

Journal page!

New journal page today!

 Layers of Dylusions ink and acrylic paint.
 I added some old hymnal music fist to the page and went over it with some gesso.
 I decided to print out my saying this time. There are some really cool fonts out there. I use Dafont. So cool if you don't already know about it.
  A little doodling. For some reason I am really into dots and circles lately!
I just love the layers of paint on the side! Hope you all are having a wonderful day!

5 comments:

Kristin said...

Damn, you're good! I just love everything you do - and your blog looks great - love the new background! xoxo

joanna said...

Beautiful journal pages! so much detail and bright colours!!
I'm glad I came over for a visit :)

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing breast augmentation ottawa This world we live in!
The benefits of this method over breast augmentation ottawa implants is that they measure brain activity outside the skull -- you know,
some things just. A Hassidim in a blue anorak,
Mas, 73, appeared in court charged with fraud.

my web-site boob jobs sydney

Connie said...

Your art work makes me smile :)

aprilmariecole.blogspot.com said...

YOU KNOW I LOVE THIS JOURNAL SPREAD... right?!!
Beautiful work ~xx