I am who I am and that's all that I am. I love my family and friends. I love to make art, all kinds! My interests are here there and everywhere! I'm glad you stopped to visit me!















Thursday, April 4, 2013

Pretty crazy kitties!

Sharing a journal page with you today. I have had this one done for awhile now, just haven't had the time to share it with you! I found these kitties online and thought they were cute.So I added some pockets to this page and made some tags!

 I think my favorite one is "I don't care". Why? Because at that moment I didn't care about diddly poo! I found the words in an old book and cut them out.
 I used some stamps on the pockets, which are just pieces of card stock painted and glued down on three sides.
Lots of layers on this page. I used some doilies and tissue paper. Had some fun with this one!

3 comments:

Connie said...

You are amazing :)
Connie :)

sugar Creek said...

Why thank you Connie!

Elizabeth Allan said...

Just spent some time scrolling through your blog and wanted to let you know your colorful art makes me smile!! Inspiring and filled with so much visual delight!