I am who I am and that's all that I am. I love my family and friends. I love to make art, all kinds! My interests are here there and everywhere! I'm glad you stopped to visit me!















Thursday, July 22, 2010







Just a few pics. of a pocket pillow and a new journal that I made the other day. the pillow has a vintage photo and a vintage hankie, sheet music and a key. I was thinking of someone going through their granny's trunk of keepsakes and keeping a few of the things they found. The journal is for a craft fair. It's not until Nov. but I always sell alot of these and want to make sure I have quite a few ready. Best Friends Forever!! I just loved the costumes I assume that's what they are wearing. Kind of westerny I think!

1 comment:

Marie Lost Bird Studio said...

Hi Lisa,
love your Journal and the pillow - just awesome.
Have a wonderful weekend.
Hugs,
Marie