I am who I am and that's all that I am. I love my family and friends. I love to make art, all kinds! My interests are here there and everywhere! I'm glad you stopped to visit me!















Monday, August 2, 2010

Bears and ducks!






Bears and ducks oh my! We went fishing,at least that what we planned anyway, but he didn't catch anything, we kept loosing our worms, and the water was rough from the skii-doo's. But I think he had a little fun wading in the water looking in the water for shells and minnows. The ducks came up thinking we had bread for them. We usually bring some but forgot this time. The other pics are of a bear I got at one of the antique stores uptown. I brought her home and gave her a good bath and made her perdy! I made the little sundress and dyed it grungy. Gave her a key to her heart on vintage seam binding that was dyed also along with a rose in her hair! I would say it was a good Sunday!

No comments: