I am who I am and that's all that I am. I love my family and friends. I love to make art, all kinds! My interests are here there and everywhere! I'm glad you stopped to visit me!















Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Quilting again!

Boy I tell ya so far this year it is the year for me to make some quilts! I got the baby quilt finished up for my husbands fishing buddy, they are having a baby girl! I do hope they like it.
Again the cat loves to nosey when I'm doing something with fabric! I finally gave up for awhile till she looses interest in it. I was in the process of cutting border strips for this quilt.


It is also for one of my husbands fishing friends. This one is for his wife for her birthday.

I love blue and yellow together, so pretty.




This one is a full size quilt. Still have the 2 inch border and a 6 inch border to go then I will start one the next one. It is for my aunt and it is a circus theme quilt. So many ideas on that one! Ah so a quilting I will go! If I don't go nuts first!!









2 comments:

Pam Kessler said...

I love the mixture of colors you used on the baby quilt. I only made one quilt, but it was so hard for me to pick out the fabrics. i'm fine with two or three fabrics to coordinate, but when you get over that I get too confused. Both your quilts are gorgeous.

Joanna said...

Wow, you are so clever! Everyone will be SO HAPPY with these wonderful quilts, well done.

x