I am who I am and that's all that I am. I love my family and friends. I love to make art, all kinds! My interests are here there and everywhere! I'm glad you stopped to visit me!















Monday, April 11, 2011

Angles with Tracy!

Over at http://tracys-trinkets-treasures.blogspot.com she's having an angles party. This first one was taken awhile ago but I love it. It was taken in the car and I didn't notice my wonderful son was even in the picture till I reviewed it. I died laughing! What a goob!
This one is from the fair last summer. I couldn't get outside to take any pics today because of the darn rain! But I love this one. Finally my awesome dog Ray. I got down on the floor and pretty much got in his face. No, he's not dead. He's just a good dog! Till the mailman runs!!

2 comments:

Anita @ GoingALittleCoastal said...

Oh Ray looks like a sweet heart. My dog hates getting his picture taken and turns his head from me!

Katie said...

What fun pictures! Your doggy definitely caught my attention :) I love dogs! Thanks for linking up to Tracy's party!

Katie@Little Things Bring Smiles