I am who I am and that's all that I am. I love my family and friends. I love to make art, all kinds! My interests are here there and everywhere! I'm glad you stopped to visit me!















Monday, April 11, 2011

Playing at Theme Thursday on a Monday!

I decided to play over at http://themethursday.wordpress.com this week and the theme is mustache. It is an atc size layered with vintage paper first. Then I added layers of paint scraped on. I added a little white smooshed around with my finger and used a "thing-a-ma-jig" that was a circle shape with a little white paint as well. Then used some stamps and words I had cut out from a book. I'm really lovin his party hat!! hehe! You should go play too!

2 comments:

Tracy's Trinkets and Treasures said...

I really love all of these. Your son was in just the right spot for that pic and that ferris wheel pic is just awesome. I love everything about it. And I love a good dog pic. You can never go wrong there. Thanks for linking!

Unknown said...

Hi Lisa, thanks for visiting! I love the hat, a real fun design!