I am who I am and that's all that I am. I love my family and friends. I love to make art, all kinds! My interests are here there and everywhere! I'm glad you stopped to visit me!















Monday, April 4, 2011

TOOT TOOT TOOT!!!!

I am totally tooting my own horn today!! My circus quilt won FIRST PLACE!!! I have never won anything for any of my quilts until now!! Here it is on the stage at the craft show I did on Saturday. My family actually knew about it all week and didn't tell me till the show! I was like "really, It got first?" Wow!!

I do not like this picture one bit. I was on stage and my dad was down below me and he took this. I don't like it, period! But hey I GOT FIRST PLACE!!!!

3 comments:

Joanna said...

It's a beautiful picture of you and your Winner's rosette.

Many congratulations on your win - so very well deserved.

xxx

sugar Creek said...

Oh thank you so much!!

Anonymous said...

Beneficial info and excellent design you got here! I want to thank you for sharing your ideas and putting the time into the stuff you publish! Great work!

cheap nolvadex