I am who I am and that's all that I am. I love my family and friends. I love to make art, all kinds! My interests are here there and everywhere! I'm glad you stopped to visit me!















Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Be Free!

Just a quick post today! I'm going to go have lunch with the hubby today and I'm hungry!! Just wanted to show another little painting I did. I'm really loving this long Bristol paper.

I used watercolors again. I drew it all out first with pencil.


 I then used black Pitt pen on some and painted some and just went back and forth with each where I thought it needed it.


 I used a white gel pen for the dots on the letters. I used the same stencil as last time but I added the swirls.


Thanks for looking today. Hope you all have a sunny day and Be Free!! ;) Ok, I'm gonna go eat lunch!!

4 comments:

sandee said...

Absolutely gorgeous!

Joanna said...

Hi Lisa, I'm finding it difficult to read your post, the pale green words are getting a bit lost over the (lovely) background. I can see your pics fine though and they're gorgeous!

I went up to London yesterday and popped into my favourite rubber stamping shop - bought the latest Somerset Studio. You know, the one with YOUR pictures and write up?!! It reads really well and it was EXTRA good to know the writer :o)

x

Joanna said...

Oh that's better, I can read it now :o)

I hope you enjoyed your lunch!

x

Kristin said...

Bold and beautiful!! You are so talented! xoxo