I am who I am and that's all that I am. I love my family and friends. I love to make art, all kinds! My interests are here there and everywhere! I'm glad you stopped to visit me!















Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Journal page

Very weird. I posted a post from my i-pad and for some reason it didn't show up. So anyway, I'll show you my new journal page I finished up last night. After being in New Orleans for a week I think I was having some withdrawls from no art!! lol!! I'll post some pics of that later, I just wanted to re-show this page to ya! HOpe you all are having a great day!

3 comments:

Joanna said...

Oh wow, what a gorgeous page! LOVE everything on her head - it's utter madness and I like it (I think I could rock that look too!).

x

sugar Creek said...

Thank you and yes we all need to wear flowers and butterflies and a bunny on our heads from time to time lol!

Shahrul Niza said...

Oh, glorious!!. So detailed, this is an amazing page :). Welcome back !!. Hugs.