I am who I am and that's all that I am. I love my family and friends. I love to make art, all kinds! My interests are here there and everywhere! I'm glad you stopped to visit me!















Friday, July 19, 2013

Journal and some new art!

A couple new things to share today. First I finally finished up this painting! I've been sitting here looking at her for a couple weeks just to make sure I thought she was done. Yep ,she's done lol! 

Plus I wanted to share a new journal I made with my new toy The Cinch! I loooove this little thing! Gots lots of plans to make more to put in my shop and for a craft show for Christmas. It
It has been so stinking hot here I think I might melt! Southern Illinois has the air that you wear lol! So true. Hope you all have a great weekend!

2 comments:

Giggles said...

Wow I love your artwork!! Great style...both wonderful pieces!!

Hugs Giggles

Dreaming of Vintage said...

Lovely art work! Amazing!